If you’d like to fill out an application and bring it into our office, you can download the paperwork here.
Current Available Job Opportunities
Bella Wellness & Aesthetics is looking to expand their practice. Looking for an energetic and experienced licensed Esthetician to join the team. Must be experienced in performing general skin care, waxing, chemical peels, and facials. Knowledge and performance of these services is a must. Experience and training with microdermabrasion a plus, but will train. Ideal candidate should be passionate about skincare, excellent communicator, strong at sales, friendly, and have a clean appearance. This is a Lead position and will consist of working closely with the provider and owner in building the practice, advertising and marketing, ordering of supplies, and booking appointments. Great customer service is a must!
Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months as a licensed Esthetician (required due to job type)-Current NE Esthetician License (required)
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Reliable transportation
- Passion for people and loyalty to the brand and company
Job Type: Part-time with opportunity for Full-time employment
Salary: Hourly rate based on experience and dependent on bookings
Pay schedule: Bi-weekly (every 2 weeks)
Work Location: Hickman, NE
Bonuses for becoming part of the team:
- Hours: Flexible work schedule, 10-30 hours per week, some Saturdays.
- Employee discount on services and products
- Commissions based on productivity and patient recruitment
- Keep all tips for services you provide
- Stay on Bonus Program: Available
- Career advancement
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position requires constant moving and standing. Must be able to stand for at least two consecutive hours. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, use their hands and fingers, grasp, reach, climb, lift, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear, and use repetitive motions.
If you feel you would be the right candidate we would love to hear from you!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Esthetician License (Required)
Work Location: One location